Although this year, due to epidemiological recommendations, we are forced to shorten the usual duration of the Forum from 2-3 days to one day only, it is still our goal to offer diverse content and cover important topics in the field of health, tourism and sports. We are aware that many opportunities for learning and knowledge sharing around the world have been canceled or put on the hold due to pandemics. However, this year, we decided to keep going and try to unite domestic and foreign experts from the tourism and healthcare industry in the broadest business sense.
We want to continue learning about life and business during these unforeseen times. So this year, the forum will provide a detailed insight into different projects and discover what is needed to complete them; what are the investment aspects of health tourism and where is their position in relation to the economic opportunities of the region and the European Union.
Some of the topist to be discussed on the 4th of September include, but are not limited to:
- The coronavirus pandemic: new circumstances in health tourism
- National development strategy of the Republic of Croatia until 2030
- EU money brings a good opportunity to realize plans-can we miss that opportunity?!
- Synergy of rural and health tourism
- Food as a resource in (health) tourism
Please check most up to date topics and and key speakers in our program.
Do not forget to sign up for free online participation here!